Welcome to the
Spring Valley Lake Association Website
We are pleased that you are visiting the Spring Valley Lake Association's website. The site is designed to provide our members and others with information about our community, its events, services offered and operations. As a Common Interest Development, Spring Valley Lake provides many services to its members that create a unique and supportive environment.
MEMBERS NO LONGER NEED TO LOGIN TO THE WEBSITE, ALL INFORMATION IS PUBLIC ACCESS.
We encourage you to view the information and to contact us with any questions or comments. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Spring Valley Lake (SVL) consists of 4,205 individually owned lots. SVL's amenities includes a 200 surface acre fresh water lake, a community building, an equestrian area and three parks. There is a privately owned and operated country club and golf course that meanders through the community. SVL is located in the High Desert region of Southern California between the borders of Victorville and Apple Valley.
Guests to our website will be able to view the following:
- Find out the agenda of up-coming meetings;
- Read the minutes from past meetings;
- Historical information, Park and Facilities Information;
- Find information on our Committees and Clubs;
- Browse the calendar to see up-coming community events;
- Obtain or view our governing documents, such as our CC&Rs, Bylaws, Architectural Guidelines and Rules and Regulations;
Association Office: Phone 760-245-9756, Fax 760-245-3076
Mailing Address: SVLA 7001 SVL Box, Spring Valley Lake, CA 92395