Seasonal Code Enforcement Officer
- Maintain compliance of the rules & regulations of the association
- Must have excellent computer knowledge
- Excellent written and oral communication
- excellent customer service skills
- Pays close attention to detail
- Clean DMV record
- 21 or older
- Must be available weekends
- Have familiarity with the basic duties and responsibilities as a lifeguard
- Must be 15 yrs or older
Knowledge skills and abilities
Office Assistant/Back-up Dispatcher (Seasonal)
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations
- Skilled in the application of life guarding surveillance and rescue techniques
- Ability to pass pre-employment physical skills evaluation
- Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork
- Ability to follow routine verbal and written instruction
- Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures
- Must have good communications skills: Clear, concise, calm & under control.
- Must have good computer skills: Typing and manipulating Word and Excel Programs.
- Must have the ability to multitask: Radios, Phones, & Walk-ins.
- Must have problem solving skills: Prioritizing important situations.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours: Holidays and Weekends.
- Must be able to pass background and drug test.
Public Safety Officer (Seasonal)
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Apply within at 13325 Spring Valley Parkway or submit application with required materials (i.e. guard card, CPR, First Aid) to firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax to: 760.245.3076.
- Must be able to work all shifts
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Pay Range: starting at $15.00