What does Code Enforcement do?
- Perform inspection on all homes within Spring Valley Lake to ensure compliance of all Governing Documents.
- Perform inspection on all vacant lots within the community.
- Perform inspection of property from the Golf Course view.
- Perform inspection of Equestrian properties from the Bridle Path view.
- Investigate all complaints of community Homeowner's.
- Issue Courtesy Notices, Citation, and record the violation by taking a photograph.
- Keep an accurate record of all documents issued and all contact with property owners.
- Provide Customer Service to homeowners.There are special occasions in which we will speak to the Property Manager and/or Tenants but that is not our general practice. The homeowner is responsible for their property and any violations that may incur.
- Conduct follow-up on all Courtesy Notices.