Beach & Park Party Bookings
The Spring Valley Lake Beach/Swim Area and Parks can be booked for a party or a gathering through the Association Office.
To book a party at any of the Parks or Beach/Swim Area the following items must be completed:
1. Must be a Homeowner or Tenant Member or must be sponsored by a Homeowner
2. Must submit a Beach/Park Rental Agreement a minimum of 15 days in advance of the date of event.
3. Must provide a One Day Special Event Insurance Binder listing the following items:
- Name of Insured
- Minimum of $500,000 limits of liability.
- SVLA must be listed as additionally insured with mailing address: SVLA 7001 SVL Box Spring Valley Lake, Ca 92395
- Date of event (example: June 7, 2013)
- Location of event (example: SVLA Community Building, 12975 Rolling Ridge Dr. Victorville, Ca 92395)
- Specific title of event (example: Wedding Reception)
- If alcohol is going to be provided at function it must be specified when obtaining policy
4. Pay fees: Fees are subject to amount of people attending and vary during Peak and Off Seasons.
To check for available dates for your party contact the Association Office 760.245.9756.
Once all information is completed party holder will receive wristbands for everyone attending the party including all individuals of the age of 3 and above. The wristbands must be worn by everyone attending the party and for the entire duration of the party.
For any additional information on Beach/ Park Rentals you can contact the Association Office.